The weekend before last I had prepared My Luvin' Man to head to Stillwater OK to A.I. school with the bosses son, the lil boss. At 6:30 Friday morning, when I had planned to sleep as long as possible, I was graciously awaken by My Luvin' Man. He asked if the girls and I would like to go to Stillwater with him. After I emerged from my sleepy fog, I tried to process what he was asking me. The thoughts that were flying through my head was the laundry I had to finish for the girls, all the toys, diapers, wipes, bottles, snacks, socks, undies, swim suites and every other tiny article I would have to gather and pack for a sort get away with my lil family. This of course didn't include the packing I would have to endure for myself. At this moment MONEY popped into my mind, as unfortunately it always does, I said to My Luvin' Man, "we can not afford to do that". He assured me that the lil boss was going to bless us with the means, so what the heck, right!?! I cranked my self from my comfy sheets and proceeded to gather our life into bags.
We departed for the lovely, deeply humid Stillwater OK, so My Luvin' Man could assist a few Mama cows in having babies (this is how we explained it to the ornery gal). He dropped us off at the hotel and he went to class. The hotel had advertised a restaurant in house, but upon arrival we were told that it was no longer in service. So, I toted the lil beauties to the near by taco joint for supper. Then we hurried back to the hotel for a dip in the pool.

We visited the cool spot several times over the few days. We also went shopping and hunted down fabulous bargains that I delight in. On Saturday night we had planned for a nice supper. Nice supper for us is usually defined by our local corner store, so we were quite excited about the outing! The thought of a few yummy steak houses began our conversation, but I quickly put out that fire when reminding My Luvin' Man that we eat beef three meals a day. As we pondered one eating establishment after another, RED LOBSTER was decided on. Supper was delicious and we went back to the room for an evening slumber.
 |
| Rylie took this on the way to Red Lobster |
Sunday My Luvin' Man went to class until noon and then we headed to the City, ZOO bound! We made it to the ZOO around 1 that afternoon and made our way through the gorgeous scenery! Of course I took my lil camera and took a few pix.
 |
| Sweet girls! |
 |
| MAMA, it's HOT! |
 |
| aww! |
OH! There were a few animals too! ;)
The ZOO had a brand new baby... sooo cute!
dmm-dmm-dmm... gOOd bye!
(which was also the end of my cute lil pink camera, for it took a swim in fresh squeezed lemonade) :(
lions, tigers, & bears... OH MY,
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment