Saturday, May 7, 2011

the start of a good thing.

Upon request, I have decided to start this HERE little blog, to help a certain family member keep up with my camp.  So... here goes nothing.  :)


To begin:  I'm Courtney and BLESSED beyond measure with a handsome husband and two wonderful lil girls.  Perhaps gluten for punishment on the latter, we shall see.  Non the less, we are blessed indeed!  We have taken a large, blind leap of faith and moved to our hearts desire, Follett Texas or there abouts. 


Follett is where that handsome husband of mine, My Lovin' Man, was living when we met.  I secretly feel in love with the rolling hills of blue stem and sage brush while we were courting, but decided to keep that under wraps until I thought him suitable.  He gave into my hard-headiness, knowing that I wouldn't up and move my life north until he had proven himself... he moved to Lubbock, where the land and sky are one.  We lived and worked there for 2 plus years. After adding another precious baby girl to our trio, we were graced with the opportunity to move north.  So with many prayers sent up and a U-Haul FULL of junk, we pointed that orange truck north two days after Christmas and here we are. 

 My Lovin' Man works for a wonderful ranch where he is spoiled, I say. Rylie, the ornery and older of our two girls is going to Pre-K in Follett.  Baby Rein and I stay at home and run back and forth from school to the ranch tending to the other two.  When we aren't running errands, I am cleaning and cooking or escaping with my runnin' buddy.  Life is relaxing, calm, non-stressful, and absolutely fantastic!

'till our trails meet again,
~C~

1 comment: