Sunday, May 15, 2011

short N' sweet

No this isn't about My Luvin' Man... hehehehehe.  ( he's gonna get me for that one, but I couldn't help it! ;)


See that handsome man with the tiny baby?  That's My Luvin' Man, he's short N' sweet!


Back to the post:  This week has been fairly uneventful. 

The ornery girl has been living it up at Pre-K, they have been practicing for school program, which took place last Wednesday evening.  She got up there and "hammed" it up as usual!  She is also starting T-Ball.  We shall see how this pans out, it ought to be entertaining if nothing else.   She doing great except for a wild streak here and there, I have NO idea where she gets it! 




Rylie is center in the pale pink shirt.



Sweet baby Rein has been coaxing a tooth in this week (only sweet because she doesn't talk or walk yet, I'm sure).  The tooth has yet to make it's debut, but we can see the tiny tip peeping through.  You wouldn't know that this baby was teething unless she grabbed your finger and used it as a teething ring.  Other than that she's wonderful.


Lil Rein was worn out, she fell asleep in the middle of the teething biscuit.
 My Luvin' Man has been busy moving cattle and getting everything in order for the big week (10 days) ahead.  He is going to be worn out too!

As for Mama, I've been here running from school and back, cooking and cleaning in between.  After supper every night, my running buddy and I walk 4 to 6 miles.  Depends on the day and how much energy we have by the end of mile 4.  I'm looking forward to next week, helping tend to the herd of cowboys, then sneaking out to the ranch and taking a few pictures.  I'm no photographer, but I like to have picture just the same and I will share.


from way up north,
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment