Thursday, September 8, 2011

this, that, and the other

Fall is upon us!  Well, it's almost Fall and that makes me beyond happy!

Here at our camp we have been busy.  Busy doing what, I'm not sure I could put my finger on anything, but we are always busy. 

Miss Priss has slid right into Kindergarten.  She is doing very well and has only gotten in trouble once.  In her defence, everyone in the class also got in trouble, so I let it slide this time.  She is loving her class mates, she complains about a few of the boys of course, even though she's batting her eyes the whole time.  I'm in SOOOO much trouble! 

The Kindergarten drama stories never get old and I LOVE hearing them!  P.E. has apparently been very hard on the entire class, My Luvin' Man's lil cousin, Hayden, is also in Rylie's class and taking P.E. hard.  He told his Mom how much he dis-liked P.E. class and how horribly hard it was. So, that day I asked Rylie what they did in P.E., they played duck-duck-goose! HAHA!  That's tuff stuff I suppose.

Lil Miss Priss is becoming just that!  Rein is everywhere and into everything.  She's not walking yet, but it's just around the corner.  She can crawl 90 to nothing!  She loves to play with sister's play jewelry, purses, caps, hats, and bracelets.  It's funny to me how fast they pick all of this up.  She is also always talking in the phone or using a toy to talk into or just acting like she is holding a phone.  She puts it up to her ear and says "HI!".  She's going to be a priss too, but Dad is hoping that she will get dirty from time to time also.

My Luvin' Man has been busy trotting pastures, doctoring calves and doing a lil day work.  He will be in Colorado at the end of the month for four days.  He's got the tee-pee and bed roll ready to go.  I think I might throw in another blanket when he's not looking, I wouldn't want him to freeze! 

We have a new pony in our bunch.  We actually traded our cute lil bronc for a handsome dun horse.  I think it was an excellent trade.  A few Saturdays ago we ventured up into Kansas to fetch our new four legged ride.  He doesn't have a name yet, we've tossed around several and I like Sancho, but we shall see.

As for Mama, I've been running back and forth to school, chasing a baby, getting my Fall decor out and making new.  I adore Fall time!  The cool nip in the air, the delicious smells, yummy cooking and snuggling on the couch just warms my heart!  I've made a scarecrow and pumpkins here and there, fired up the oven and made some yummy dinners.  I've also made Rylie a cheer leading outfit.  I'm still sewing on it, but I must have it done by tomorrow so she can wear it to the pep-rally! She's PUMPED! This time of year just makes me happy!

I hope that everyone is enjoying school, football, and the cool weather.

peace, LOVE & PumPkiN SpiCe!,
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment