So, when it's hot and dry around here we load up our floats, the quilts, a few towels, and a hand full of sandwiches, CREEK bound! What better way to spend the afternoon and evening than taking a dip in your favorite swimming hole and having a picnic!?!?
| Ahh, that's PURDY! I just love it! |
He really does live here, just ask the kids.... they happen to think if they get out of line Big Foot will take care of them for us. Of course, they just look at us like we've been drinking our bath water and shake their heads.
As you can see the creek even comes equipped with a sand box for the lil ones to play in. We usually have to haul off the cow patties first, but that makes it even better!
Our youngest has a tendency to put everything in her mouth... and I mean EVERYTHING! I won't get into what I've had to dig out of her tiny mouth with my fairly clean fingers, while she tries to bite me with her two ferocious teeth. So, we try to keep all potential finger foods out of her path. Sometimes she will find something that doesn't crawl or fly or has gone through a digestive system or been on the bottom of someones boot. ( OH MY!... this is sad, but true. I vacuum and vacuum and pick up everything I see that baby could or will or might put into her mouth. Try as I may she still finds things, it puzzles me! I'm looking forward to this stage to be over. Ew! ) ... BUT sometimes she's finds something good, and good for her!
| WaTeRmELoN! This is the watermelon crawl! |
My Luvin' Man and I enjoy taking the girls (and a friend or two) to our favorite swimming hole and plan to go every chance we get... even though the Blue Gills have it out for My Luvin' Man, they bite him almost every time! HAHA!! hehe!
Here's to sweet summer time and the fish biting!,
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment