The Lord has blessed me beyond my imagination! The road that has brought me here has been a lil bumpy, but without those bumps you never realize how truly blessed you are. So what can I say, I have an amazing relationship! I have never been more considered, supported, charmed, romanced, or truly loved in this way, ever in my life. For every moment of this I'm overly thankful! I love that I can spend my life with a wonderful friend and loving husband.
With that said, this Luvin' Man is an even better Daddy and Daddy C.
If you don't know, My Luvin' Man is Rylie's step Dad and he does a great job at it. By her own decision, she calls him Daddy C. As he would say, he will never take away from her Dad, so he's made sure that there is a difference between the two names. Rylie gives Daddy C a run for his money, as she does the rest of us, but he supports her in all she does and does the best he knows how to guide her in her journey.
One winter morning I had been expecting mother nature to show her self, I was awaken by a dream that I was pregnant. So, I jump out of bed and took the test, sure enough we were expecting a babe. The look on my sweet man's face I will never forget; weellll, that is.. after I unburied my own face from the pillow I was weeping into. HA! You see, a new baby wasn't something I had expected, but My Luvin' Man was elated. I knew that he had been dreaming of being a Daddy for many years and the Lord had chosen me to be the mother of his beautiful children. I'm honored!
| This was taken right before Rein was born. |
When My Luvin' Man is in "Daddy mode" he is the most precious man you've ever seen, or so I think! When I think of his parenting and his way of loving these lil beauties, a gorgeous song, sang by Holly Dunn comes to mind... it goes like this....
Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin'
Daddy's hands were hard as steel when I'd done wrong
Daddy's hands weren't always gentle but I've come to understand
There was always love in daddy's hands.
I remember daddy's hands workin' 'til they bled
Sacrificed unselfishly just to keep us all fed
Every word of this describes My Luvin' Man and the endless effort he pours into our family. I'm extremely honored and proud to call this man my husband and the father of my children. I am profoundly thankful for the endless love and support he selflessly floods us with everyday.
Thank you doesn't say enough!
"even though we ain't got money, i'm so in love with you honey"!,
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment