The last few months have gone by so fast, I'm not sure where the time went.
As you may or may not know, we have "boogied back to TEXAS"! Once again we find our selves relocating, but OH so glad to be back in Tejas. My Luvin' Man is working for a ranch he's been on the wagon and day worked for a while. He's having a ball roping and tying down stock day in and day out, happy as a pig in the sunshine. What more could a wife want for her Luvin' Man?
As for me, I have taken up a job every Tuesday at the sale barn in Beaver Oklahoma. I took this job when we were living in Kansas, which was about 20 from the house. I adore it, so I've kept it even though we moved. No complaints from me, it may be an hour from home, but they pay good and I thrive on the adult time, that is scarce in the big town.
Speaking of town, we live in TOWN, yikes! Farnsworth, Texas. This "town" is not even occupied by a population sign, if I were to guess, I'd say there might be 75 folks that call this metropolis home. All in all, it's a neat little town. The ranch is spread out and the hand house is in town.
Miss Rylie is in 1st grade, so hard to believe! This poor baby has changed schools again, she jumps in and never misses a beat. So thankful she adjusts well! She is getting so big and is rocking at reading, I'm so proud of her. Last week I went to the school to help her build a gingerbread house. She did a great job, she's pretty crafty.
Lil Rein is a mess and so sweet. She has a large personality, but she's shy too. She plays with all her toys from baby dolls to pick up trucks, she loves her big sister and want to be just like her. She makes all these silly faces and knows just how to makes us all feel love.
Don't worry these girls do fight, fuss, and fidget with each other at all times, but there are glimpse of sugar in the spice too.
The holiday season is upon us yet again, this year it finds me a tad bit sad. I have really struggled with the vacancy of pass traditions. My heart longs for the family Thanksgiving with many families whom we loved dearly. Also the Christmas's with these families, some have gone on to heaven. Mostly I miss being in the kitchen with my Nanaw, her in a cute little green polka-dot Christmas apron. I miss her immensely. I will miss her and love her everyday for the rest of my life.
On that note, I'm trying to form family traditions with my family in hopes my kids will feel the love for the season and our Lords birthday, as we do. We can hardly wait to watch these girls open their gifts, we already let them open one it was so fun. We also make candy, pick out toys and give to toys for tots, take a drive to look at Christmas lights, and on and on.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
Happy birthday JESUS!
'till we meet again!,
~C~
No comments:
Post a Comment