Monday, December 12, 2011

'tis the season

The Christmas season is well upon us and I can't help but to feel blessed. 

I sit here on this crisp Monday morning, with one baby in bed and one off to school, watching My Luvin' Man feed out the window while sipping a peppermint mocha coffee, I know we are blessed.  We are beyond thankful for the opportunities that have been graciously handed to us and this season seems to make my thankfulness richer.

We've been keeping busy here. 

Rylie has been enjoying school, her class was in a Christmas program at the first of the month.  It was very sweet and there is something about a herd of Kindergartners hitting high notes that will make you whoop yourself.  All laughing aside, she did a wonderful job.

Our baby Rein is well on her way to becoming a big girl!  She finally found the courage to take her first steps.  You can see the excitement all over her face as she waddles across the living room.  She almost gets too excited to finish her trek.  She is busy learning and absorbing everything she can, it's precious.

My Luvin' Man has settled into his new job nicely and has gotten into the groove of things.  They have been riding colts almost everyday and have just started caking cows.  Calving will start any day.  If you would keep Mama in your thoughts as I attempt to wrench My Luvin' Man out of bed every other night at 10, 2, and 6 AM to check the first timers.  If you know my honey at all you know this is an almost impossible act! 

We are now done.... DONE, with our shopping and I'm glad!  I have made several things all of which I hope everyone loves.  We are all ready to give and enjoy the season. 

Wishing everyone a Merry MERRY CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!,
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment